Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





June 13, 2003


Friday the 13th

Well, well, if it isn't my lucky day. I'm not saying that out of sarcasm. I'm one of those peeps that appreciate Friday the 13th. Not that good things happen on this day for me. Just that things seem to work for the better. We shall see what is in stall for me today...

I haven't really had much to say lately. Nothing much going on I guess? That's not true though coz I've done some cool stuff lately but just didn't feel like they are worth writing about. Or maybe I'm just lazy. Yah, that's it. I'm just laaaaaaazyyyyyy!

Ok, well let me try to snap out of this laziness and see what we can write about.

Went to The Cloisters with Bronzie. The trip there was absolutely horrendous! We took the Metro North into the city and got off at 125th street. From there we took the bus. Now, this is no wonder people get so lazy and out of shape: The bus stopped every other block. There were times when it stopped twice within one block - at the beginning and end of the block. WHAT THE HELL!? At one point Bronzie and I missed the bus that we thought maybe we'd be able to catch it on the next stop - we did! All we did was walk as we normally would and we ended up WAITING for the same bus we missed in the previous block. Anyway, there were numerous times when I just wanted to jump off the friggin bus (and Bronzie wasn't about to stop me - she couldn't stop laughing about the situation... its all she could do about it, really) because it was taking forever! I think it took us a good hour on the bus from 125th to the Cloisters.

Anyway, the Cloisters is located in the Washington Heights part of the city. It is in Fort Tryon Park. It was gorgeous there! THe park grounds itself were absolutely beautiful and with the Hudson river in sight, everything seems perfect. The Cloisters museum seats peacefully in the middle of all this. The museum itself isn't as big as I thought it would be. It held european medieval pieces. It also has gardens where medieval medicinal plants can be found. We had lunch by one of the gardens and just enjoyed the entire day.

Tonight I go to Sol's house for dindin. Meeting Kat and Trish there, I think. Minus Gail, yet again. In any case, the night promises to be fun. Sol is making some kind of roast so dindin should be yummmy! Last time I was at her place for dinner she fed us lamb and seafood. It was sooo good so i'm looking forward to tonight's feast. As usual, there will be an overflow of wine since she's a big fan of wine, mostly red which suits a roast just fine. Anyway, any get together with these girls promises to be interesting. I'm sure if I don't write about it, one of the other three will. And I'm sure, a picture will surface somewhere.

G. @ 6/13/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter