| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
May 27, 2003 What's wrong with these pictures??? Double Exposure. Two of my friends are very much in-love with each other. They are both ready to get married. So, they go off and find their future spouses. I don't get it. In this world of technology and biochemical weapons, there exist a practice that just doesn't make sense. Its bound to make families happy but individuals lonely - probably for the rest of their lives. They will forever ask themselves 'what if...'. Arrange marriage - I'm so glad my parents are not into it! Overexposed. I hate it when people fish for compliments. Some people are so insecure sometimes that they feel the need to get approval from other people about the way they look, the way they dress, the way they live their lives. Or maybe its not insecurity, maybe they are too full of themselves that they just have to have people talking about them all the time. I'm quite generous with my praises and compliments. If I like how you look - I'll let you know. You don't have to ask me about it - over and over again until you hear what you want to hear coz I'm not the type of person that would just hand it to you. Underexposed. Yesterday was just another day. That's what my birthdays seem to be. Just another day. I intended to make yesterday a bit different by having friends and fam over and throwing this big bbq at my backyard but instead Mother Nature was PMS-ing - it rained - a lot. So yeah, it turned out to be just another day. Just like any other bday I've had. I got 3 phone calls from friends who wished me happy bday. Didn't hear from people who I thought I'd hear from but that's just typical. Oh welps. This is why in the past I never make a big deal of bdays. I hate it (wow - two sentences that start with the words 'I hate it...' - I must really be buggin') when people ask you what you want, and then you tell them, and they respond, well you can't have that, or something to that effect. What the hell! Why even ask? And when you give them some vague answer like 'whatever' as in whatever it is you want or whatever it is you can think of or an answer like 'anything', they press on and ask you what you REALLY want and then respond with 'well you can't have that. Not that I ask for impossible things. I ask for simple things. And I dont ask for a lot and I dont ask for what I want often. But if you dont think you can't give me what I want, then don't ask me about it.
G. @
5/27/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|