| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
May 06, 2003 HumilityNo pride. No arrogance. That's me tonight at Tiny's obedience class. It's really hard to be arrogant when a 70+ pd dog is dragging you on the floor no problem. It's a very VERY humbling experience. I'm in so much pain right now from being dragged around left and right. My arms are hurting - and I feel my muscles just throbbing. I'm definitely going to invest on those choke collars. It sounds very mean, but it's actually better for the dogs than regular collars coz 1. once they feel the choke collar tightening on their neck, they stop pulling while with a regular leash they just continue on pulling and this is really REALLY bad for their throat and 2. they respond to commands quicker therefor learn the commands faster. Anyway, I love that dog which is the only reason I'm willing to take all this abuse. She's happy to see me. She knows when I'm down and she stays with me and comforts me. She makes me smile, laugh, cry (in a good way!), excited - all the good feelings you can imagine. What's getting a little beaten up. She's worth it. Not a lot of people I know are.
G. @
5/06/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|