| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
April 04, 2003 This is what I'd like to do... I want to drive cross country from CT to CA. That's what I've been thinking about for the past few days. I want to see the United States. I've lived here for a decade now and yes I've travelled here and there but I really haven't had the full appreciation of this country the way I'd like to be able to appreciate it. This is why I'd like to pack myself some food, a tent, sleeping bag and then hop in a car (what a better way to drive around than in a convertible but we'll see if I drive my car...), and just head west. My stops would include the following: 1. Drive south to Staten Island - to try to convince Audrey to come with me. Then from her house head down to Jersey and say hi to Riss and Phil - two people I haven't seen for so long. 2. Continue driving south to Maryland/DC/VA area - stop by and say hi to my friends Melissa and David 3. South to Tennesee - Finally see Nashville. 4. West to Oklahoma - to see my friends Christine and Jolly 5. South to Arizona - I heard they have gorgeous landscape, albeit bare, and awesome sunsets 6. North to Utah - To see the Grand Canyon 7. North East to Wyoming - To see the Grans Teton 8. North to Montana - I've ALWAYS wanted to see Montana. Maybe I'll set up camp in Yellowstone... 9. West to Washington - to say hi to my girl Arleh and to see their gorgeous sunset 10. South to California - to say hi to my many dear friends there like Dean, MJ and Eileen in the north, and Jon, cousins Mike and Sheryl, in the south. From California I'll probably take a plane back to CT or maybe take the train back (and have my car shipped if I do drive it). One of these days... meantime I'll continue to dream on...
G. @
4/04/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|