| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
April 20, 2003 Saturday Even though I spent half of today sleeping I still feel like I accomplished a lot. Had breakfast at noon at my friend's cafe. From there went to the lumber yard to find out if they have some fencing materials in stock (they didn't). After that I put on my painting clothes and finished painting all the shelves for the kitchen cabinets, then from there I did some gardening. Well, what I call gardening atleast. I basically had pruning shears and just started cutting and ripping away dead plants. Ended up with a couple of garbage bags as result of my 'gardening'. As if I didnt get enough sleep, I took a quick nap before meeting up with friends for dinner and duckpin bowling. Duckpin bowling is pretty awkward which makes it harder than regular bowling. Also, it didn't help that where we went is pretty much old school - its ran by this old man who's been at the place since 9 AM (and they don't close til midnight!) and all the lanes are sooo old. Still, we had fun. It's very challenging. I average 130 with regular bowling, my highest score tonight with duckpin was 82! The old man told us that no one has ever gotten a perfect 300 with duckpin bowling yet - the highest score ever is something like 279. Well, something to aim for, eh? A friend asked me why I got a tattoo. Contrary to some people's belief, I got a tattoo coz I've been wanting to get one since I can't remember. It's not because I'm depressed or was egged on by friends to get one. How many times do I have to say that I do shit to myself for myself. That's that. Speaking of depression, I don't know why I've been sleeping so much lately. It could be the heat, it could be depression (not related at all to the tats deal). It could be that I have all this time in my hands that I can't find anything better to do but sleep. Or it could be that all the free time that people think I have are actually spent doing something useful like house painting or yard work or cleaning up, etc... People who don't work end up working twice as hard than people who go to the office. As I told my friend David once while talking to him about painting the house, its not really work, its HARD WORK. Atleast going to the office has to end at some point (9-5 to some people, more like 7-10 for me when I was working), but working on stuff at home never ends! This is how annoying some of my friends get when it comes to sensitivity to the subject of me not working. A message on my answering machine went something like this: 'Pick up the phone, I know you're home coz you're not working...' Yeah, I dont have anything better to do so I just sit at home and twiddle my thumbs. The hell! Anyway, with that said, you know I didn't call back. There's just no way I'm entertaining that kind of bullshit.
G. @
4/20/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|