| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
April 06, 2003 S-F*CKIN-NOW "WINTER STORM WARNING FOR 6 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW FROM 1000 AM EDT MONDAY UNTIL 200 AM EDT TUESDAY" That is what the forecast is for Fairfield county for tomorrow into Tuesday. WHAT THE HELL??? It's friggin April. My tulips are peeking out, granted Tiny dug out some of them, but yes they are coming out! My lawn is almost turning green. The forsythia forest in my neighbors yard are almost ready for me to take (shhhh......) and now its about to SNOW. I blame it all on Saddam. Why not? I'm sure one way or another he's involved. I spent most of today outside prepping and priming cabinet doors in time for Trish to come up and help me paint the kitchen cabinets. But now I dont know if we can do any painting since it might be too cold. This sucks big time. Oh welps, I guess we can try next week then.
G. @
4/06/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|