| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
April 13, 2003 I'll Get You Drunk I'm now certified to get you drunk. After a 2-week bartending course, I am finally a certified bartender! Had to take 2 written tests and 2 speed tests to get certified. The speed test was nerve-wrecking. Had to make 12 random drinks (given two at a time by the instructor) in 7 minutes. I did well, actually. On the first speed test I made all 12 drinks in 6 mins. 20 sec and the second speed test I did it in 6 mins. 40 sec. We'll see if I actually end up working at a bar or a club/lounge. If I do, I hope you guys will leave me good tips!
G. @
4/13/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|