Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





April 02, 2003


I think I'm Harry Potter's Cousin

When I got home today I saw an owl perched on my garage - how weird is that! It just stared at me and I just stood there frozen and then I thought - my camera! So I ran in the house to grab my camera but when I came out it was gone. Too bad, I would have posted a picture of it here... Hopefully it'll come back. Very weird though.

So I signed up for bartending classes, finally. I've been wanting to do this since last year and now that I'm out of work I have time to finally get it over with. If only all classes are as fun as bartending classes I probably would have paid more attention to school! Anyway, its great. And to anyone who thinks bartending is fun, well it is. But it's a lot of hard work! After I get my certification I will brave bartending for a bit until I find me my perfect job.

Tiny is crying right now - so i'll continue after I take her out.

Ok, I'm back.

So what else is new - oh yeah, yesterday I passed soooo many wild creatures on Merritt Parkway. No, its not wild people, more like bucks, and does, tons of wild turkey, and gangs of other furry animals. I was tempted to pull over for the turkey - but I remember how wild they can go so I moved on.

Am going to pottery with some ladies this Friday. Should be interesting. Below is an excerpt from an email I sent to a friend of mine:

"Just proof that we're getting old - on Friday I'm doing pottery with the girls. POTTERY for crying out loud! that's what old women do! Actually pottery isn't too bad since I was into that at one point (still is actually) and was going to try to master it while I was off my painting phase... but to actually have all my girlfriends interested in it is just a pure sign of aging, dont you think? Anyway, so yeah, i'm going pottery with the girls and since we're allowed to bring our own beverage, I'll be bringing a couple of bottles of wine... it should numb the 'we're so old' feeling, yah?"

Ahhh - we shall have fun. Will post pictures!

G. @ 4/02/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter