| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
April 07, 2003 Friends I find it interesting that people define friendship and the word 'friends' pretty loosely nowadays. People you hang out with, get drunk with, mess around with - they are often referred to by most people as friends. But are these same people the ones that are there when you need them or do they just come around when there's a party going on or there's food on the table? I must admit that I've been guilty of such things until I realize who my real friends are. I thought I had a lot. I realized I have TONS! They will be there no matter what life may bring. They've proven it time and time again. Granted there are the lingering ones who are flaky and definitely push my buttons, why I manage to stay friends with them I don't know, but most of the people I consider my friends are pretty awesome (not to mention oh-so-beautiful!). Time is pretty valuable so who you spend and waste your time with has to be worth it. You provide the time (and sometimes place) for friends when they need it. You have fun with them. Have the time of your life with them. You spend memorable occassions with them. And when it's all over, when the party lights are off and you're back in the daylight of reality, who are you left with? Will they be there in time of need?
G. @
4/07/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|