Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





April 19, 2003


Another set of random thoughts

Went to Queens last night to celebrate a friend's cousin's fortune. Why do people I know land cool jobs and I get stuck with the boring crap? I'll probably get some lashing for complaining for things I was given but for real tho, i want a COOOOL job! Congrats to Zooey for the publicist position!

My friend Trish came over for a few days to help me paint the kitchen cabinets. I've been enslaving trying to get this specific task done and it sucks to have to do it by myself so I welcomed her presence and appreciate all the help she provided.

CX4OOFUsklbdwq
That would be my cat Coal saying hi (or sitting on the keyboard)

We had a couple of gorgeous days this past week. Actually got to wear skirts! I can't wait until summer is full blown. I look forward to being in Manhattan, dining (outside) some fancy restaurant, possibly brunch with the four locas, sipping mimosas on the side.

I finally got a tattoo this week. I do not get how people can sit and take all the pain that comes with getting a tattoo. I was able to endure the pain but I only got a small one on my back - I can't imagine the kind of pain that a big tats brings! I probably would have fainted had I gotten a bigger one.

The following is inspired by a friend's lamentation
Do you think of me
at night when your head hits the pillow
when your mind wanders to the land of make believe?
Do you think of me
when happy thoughts invade your sorrowful mind
or when loneliness creeps in your dreams?
Do you think of me
at night when all is quiet
and the only sound you hear is your own breathing?
Do you ever think of me?
Can you picture the contour of my face
my nose, my brown eyes
the way my lips part when it breaks into a smile
Can you smell me in the morning?
Can you feel my warmth?
Can you hear my voice?
Do you ever reach for me at night only to find me not there?
Do you think of the time we spent together?
The kisses.
The touch.
The embrace we shared.
Do you even remember me being in your arms?
At the end of the day
when all is said and done
and no one else is around
Do you ever think of me?


That's it for now.

G. @ 4/19/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter