Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





April 25, 2003


3 B's

Babies. First things first: my good friend David in Virginia and his lovely wife, Aurora, just had another beautiful addition to their family. Kaila was born not too long ago and from what I can tell from the pictures I saw, she's just as cute as her older sister, Vanessa. David sent me the picture below (and I'm assuming I have his permission to post it here), taken by his brother Joe. Very artistic, isn't it? To David, Aurora, and Vanessa - congratulations! And to baby Kaila, can't wait to meet you!


Better Biyatch. I got my haircut today. While waiting for my hairdresser, I was reading the 'Elle' magazine of the month when at the corner of my eye I noticed something utterly disturbing. Someone's foot was resting on the counter where I was sitting (the lady was sitting on the other side of the mirror in front of me). At first I tried to ignore it but it just bothered me so I asked to be moved to another station. There wasn't another station available so when my hairdresser asked me what the problem was I told her. So she asked the lady to move her foot off the counter and the lady got upset about it and started bitching (the kind of bitching like those uneducated rich people do). So, for once I didn't have an awkward conversation with my hairdresser. We basically talked about how some people just like to complain about everything even though the source of the complaint, when better analyzed, is them. 'There's bitches and there's better bitches', is what my hairdresser whispered to me after I said that sometimes its worth to bitch about things to make some people aware that they are causing unneccessary annoyance on other people. I guess between me and the lady, I'm the better bitch?

Bronzie. I recently found out that my good friend 'A', otherwise known (to me only) as Bronzie, has been to every US state but 5: Hawaii, Alaska, Wyoming, New Hampshire, and Maine. Pretty amazing. Well, she's a pretty amazing individual altogether. Oftenly misjudged by people, she doesn't let a lot of things phase her. Once you get to know this insane chic, you'll find out what a great person she is and what a good friend she is to have.

G. @ 4/25/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter