Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





March 07, 2003


When I grow up I want to be...

This and the likes is what I'd rather be looking at day in and day out. I can't wait until it's warm enough for me to hang out late at night in my backyard with my telescope pointed at the sky...

Speaking of cool jobs, my friend Jing is in the military. I guess he's been stopping by my blog lately and commented on how cute my friends are (told him I don't have ugly friends - and it's the truth!) - one person in particular. He wanted me to set up his friend with this girl and while talking to him I mentioned what the girl does for a living. After finding out what the girl did he said it might not work out for this girl and his friend. When I asked him why he replied 'coz we're the bottom of the barrel'. I wonder if that is a common assumption that men and women in the military have? I happen to have a lot of respect for men and women who are in the military. They go out there, most of them not expecting a lot in return, risking their lives and giving up most everything (indefinitely). Anyway, I told my friend this and I dont think I convinced him so next time you talk to someone in the military, let them know how much you appreciate what they do (and how good they look in those uniforms!!!).

I caved in
I'm going snowboarding this weekend. Heading to Mount Snow in VT and will be there til Monday. A bit excited about it. Ok. Very excited about it. And scared. It has been awhile since I've been strapped both feet on a plank of wood while going down hill on a possibly icy slope at whatever speed. Last year I broke my wrist and I would never want to have to go through something like that again. The only escape, some of you may say, is never to go snowboarding again. But people die in their own backyard doing nothing of the sort. So, I figure, if I'm going to get hurt (again), then it's inevitable. All I can do is be careful. Bunny slopes, here I come!

G. @ 3/07/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter