Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





March 04, 2003


What I do at work...

These pictures were captured from netmeeting sessions. And no, i'm not ALWAYS on the phone.

Don't you hate it when you spend so much time typing up an entry on here and then *poof*, it disappears? I just LOVE that! NOT!

Anyway, I'm over it. As I was saying in the entry that went to some hell garbage, I've been spending so much time at work lately. And usually I don't mind working late hours (latest so far was 3 AM) as long as I know something good's going to come out of it. But when you know that people are around you are jerking each other off, and you know that there's a big possibility that your efforts are all in vain, then it's kind of hard to keep the motivation going, isn't it? Anyway, I've been frustrated for the past few months and the last two weeks almost pushed me over the edge but I'm hanging on - I'm still here. And I'm doing what I'm paid to do - and I do a damn good job at it.

My CTO actually owes me lunch. He said I've been doing a good job (my name's come up in numerous meetings he's been in apparently) that he told my manager that he'd like to take me to lunch himself (since I guess my manager regret the fact that he's in TX and I'm here - something I'm thankful for!). My CTO's cool. He's probably the only one in our office that's well respected. He's down to earth yet knows his business. And for that I look up to him.

The Sun After the Rain is Like Life after Pain
The sun is beautiful during the sun rise.
As it glides up in the horizon with its blinding light
It is absolutely captivating during sunset
how it paints the skies with pastel colors in an unimaginable combination.
But i think the sun is most beautiful following a storm.
How it peeks through as the wind blows the dark clouds away.
The sun after a storm is like life after one mourns
You're able to appreciate things a little more,
You're able to see things clearer, in better perspective.
You're able to step back, grasp reality, and move on.
I look forward to the next storm
So that I may be able to admire the sun even more.

G. @ 3/04/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter