| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
March 29, 2003 There's more to life than... ...a lot of things. It depends on who you talk to, really. If you read the comments on my 3/27 post, someone said '... there's more to life than WORK...'. Too true. Don't you think I know that already? But goodness let me grieve! Its like telling a mother who just lost one of her kids she's got three more. Ok - maybe not THAT serious but I dont have a kid and I happened to love the people where I work and no matter how stressful the job was and how pain in the ass it all seemed I happen to love what I was doing. There's more to life than work. There's more to life than a really nice car. There's more to life than money. There's more to life than having a man in your life to support you when all else fails. Don't even get me started on this last point. In any case, I have a family that loves me, I have friends who are all relatively insane and can be irrational at times but are always there for me, I have pets that I adore and adore me back, I have vacations lined up, places to see, people to visit, etc... and even all THAT combined doesn't define LIFE. You don't define life for me. I define MY life.
G. @
3/29/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|