Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





March 13, 2003


Randomness

So about two weeks ago my friends and I hit the Comic Strip Live in New York city. I think we end up at that joint atleast once a year. Anyway, the comedians that night were hilarious except for the only woman in the line up. I don't think its because she had bad material - she had some good ones (plus she told me I looked hot so yeah i'll say she wasn't bad at all!) - but because of obnoxious, inconsiderate, people in the audience. There were loud people in there it was sooo damn annoying. Anyway, I was sort of relieved when she stepped off the stage coz I was beginning to feel bad for her. The rest of the show had us laughing the whole time. Can't wait til next year's visit.

Went to Mt. Snow this past weekend with a number of friends. I know, I know... I caved in. I didn't say I was going to completely write off snowboarding - I just said I'll try to stay off the mountain. But yes, I went this weekend and I had fun. I was by myself most of the time since my friends were pretty much gung-ho about hitting the summit and the terrain park and all that. I was happy and contented to be on the easier trails. Not once did my ass hit the ice (yes, ICE!) while on the bunny slope (i know you're laughing at me right now - kiss my ass). I did go up to the summit with my friends and took some really bad falls that it felt like internal organs were damaged. But I'm fine. My bad knee is very much bruised, thank you, but I'm in one piece - no dangling extremities this time.

So work is dragging right now. The schedule for my project just got extended like quadruple times! I'm kind of pissed about it since I've lined up some stuff to do once the project is over. Oh welps - I guess its better than being out of a job... althought at this point I don't 100% believe that.

I'm looking forward to May when I head out to Miami Beach with a bunch of girlfriends. Can you just imagine how wild that'd be? You wish you're coming right? Well, tough. You'll get over it. Anyway, to contain myself, I've managed to coax some friends to hit up the spa and indulge in some relaxing massages and facial. I need a massage so badly specially after Mt. Snow and all the stress at work. I'm very much tempted to go sooner than we've scheduled but I think it'd be better to go with friends. After the spa we're going to dinner at 11 Madison. It's a good restaurant by midtown in NYC. We'll possibly hit Eeeks party at Parlay after dinner. It should be fun.

G. @ 3/13/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter