Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





March 29, 2003


Hard Decisions
I made one of the hardest decisions I've ever made in my entire life. Today I sold my car. I actually got all sentimental and emotional. I mean, I loved that car. Since 18 all I wanted for a car was a Pathfinder and that want was fulfilled in 2000 when I got a black 2001 Pathfinder SE I named Shadow. Had the grill guard installed, the rain guard, and of course a snowboarding rack. Loved that car. No, i mean LOVED that car. And today I had to sign it over to the dealer in exchange for a more efficient Cabrio VW. The only consolation I gave myself is the fact that now I'm driving a convertible. Should be nice in the summer. But I will forever miss Shadow.

On Thursday I was in NYC hanging out with my girl Trish. We didn't really do much - just chilled at her house, watched MTV, started a new blog for the five crazy chicas, and ate some arrozcaldo and lumpia (yum!). When night hit we, along with Roland and Gail, went to see our friend Wilfred from California. It was nice seeing him since last I saw him was 3 years ago, I think, even more? In any case, i didn't feel like staying out that long. After the previous day's events I wasn't in the hangout mood at all. I just wanted to see Wilfred, say hi, then go. And that's what I did. I'll get over myself soon enough. It'll take time.


G. @ 3/29/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter