Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





February 17, 2003


You know you have a blizzard when...

1. You look out the window and you can't see a thing.
2. You try to open the door and you can barely open it because of the snow accumulation.
3. You can't figure out which direction the snow is falling from.
4. When your dog can barely walk around the snow - Tiny, who is NOT tiny at all, is more like hopping around instead of walking.
5. When you can build more than 5 snowmen within a 5 feet radius.

Ok, I haven't done #5 yet but I can if I want to! There's so much friggin snow in my backyard right now that I think we'll have snow on the ground up until next winter! I have the urge (again) to take my snowboard out and just practice in my backyard! You know what - I might just do that!!!

G. @ 2/17/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter