Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





February 03, 2003


Name: Tiny the Saint Bernard
Occupation: Full-time dog, mommy's delight
Weight: 38 pounds (up 13 pds from 3 weeks ago)
Likes: bones, peeing in my crate, terrorizing the cats (not really, but everytime I try to get close to them they look like they just saw a giant and start running away), night walks with mommy, going to mommy's office (they love me there!), running around in the backyard, eating snow
Dislikes: when mommy leaves me to go to work (which makes me pee in the crate - i can't hold it that long!), cars, being yelled at.
What I want to be when I grow up: Be less than 200 pds.



G. @ 2/03/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter