| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
February 16, 2003 Good times... Went out last night to attend my friend's, Eeeks, bday party. Had so much fun with friends as usual. Last night I had the pleasure of hanging out with my regular crew (minus Solsa), peeps I haven't seen in awhile (Donna, Linette, Eric, Angie, etc...), and crazy friends (Audrey and my new fave friend Tina!).
L-R: Sol (from a boarding trip???), Kat, Me, Gail, Trish Again I think I had a bit too much fun than I expected to have. Tina and I managed to embarass Audrey multiple times. Audrey pissed off some guy by taking his rose and calling him some name (i think the words 'fuck you' were used - he wishes). Meanwhile I spotted Rol giving Trish somewhat of a private dance in the corner (nothing scandalous, mind you... very disappointing! hehehehe). Kat and I ordered 10 shots for the table before the open bar was closed! Chatted with peeps here and there, trying to find out as much as possible from everyone who I haven't seen in the past 6 months - if they've been up to good/bad...
L-R: Gail, Donna, Eeeks, Angie, me! For awhile I thought I didn't miss the night scene. I thought I grew out of hanging out. But these past two weekends made me feel like I've missed so much. I miss walking into a crowded bar. I miss seeing old friends. I miss feeling buzzed. I miss acting stupid and being carefree and not minding what the other people in the room are thinking while I bump and grind with my friends and strangers. I miss the good times that the old days offered.
G. @
2/16/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|