Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





February 21, 2003


Do I Talk Like I Type Like I Look?

If that's makes sense. Whenever I put an entry on here - it is my absolute, honest thoughts. I wouldn't put anything on here that I'd be scared to tell anyone. Unless I'm sworn to secrecy of course (and I hold my promises when I say 'I promise I won't tell'.. and I expect my friends to pay me the same respect...).

I think I talk like I type. I mean, if you were to have a conversation with me on the phone or in person, you'll find that there's no pretense in what I put in my blog. With the risk of sounding stupid (sometimes - take it easy!), I know I must have sounded pretty out of this world when u read some of my entries but that's basically who I am. I'm not going to be poetic and pretend to be all sentimental and crap all the time.. I dont want to paint u a different picture of me.

What you read is what you hear is what you see - and that's what you get!

G. @ 2/21/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter