Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





January 23, 2003


Ye Gawd Its Darn Cold!

Is it just me or has it been really REALLY cold lately? It's affecting my mood, this weather. I mean, its making me rather cranky since it's been soooo gorgeous outside - sunny and all - yet you step out to take a stroll and you end up running back indoors coz it feels like your nose and ears and extremities are about to fall off! I feel bad for my dog coz she really hasn't had a good run outdoors coz I can't put on enough layers to protect myself from this freezing weather. I've been waking up to temperatures below 0 degrees (Fahrenheit). Add to that the wind chill factor - doesn't get any brutal than that! I'd rather be somewhere else!

Incidentally my friend Audrey is about to head out to a part of China that is close to Siberia. I'm sure compared to the weather there, what we have here is almost tropical to the natives! Still, must be nice to be visiting another part of the world, mingling with another culture...

Speaking of travelling, as I've mentioned before, I was in London for a few days for personal business. Had fun but didn't see much of the city. I did go to Tate Modern, the one thing that I wanted to see while there. You should have seen me, I'm like a kid let loose in a Toys R Us store! I loved it there and I intend to go back and spend more time exploring.

One thing I did a lot of while there was watch the English sports channels. My friends were so into it that I had to join in and see what the big deal is all about. I've never watched soooo much soccer in my entire life and to tell you honestly I like it better than American Football (they have some really cute players too!). I also saw cricket - that was interesting. And then, there was this other sport called Bowling - nothing like what we have here. Its like I was exposed to a whole new world of sports while I was there.

London is nice. Despite the fact that the weather can be unpredictable, I had a good time. It didn't rain once while I was out so its cool. I met some cool people while there - made some new friends. I am looking forward to my next visit!

G. @ 1/23/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter