Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





January 25, 2003


This is What I'm Talking About!!!

A Tagboard post from Aud:
"Came back from THE most remote part of china..crossed the yangtse river on a barge..went to a rural school who saw the first foreigner ever (me!)..the only thing missing from a perfect trip was you!"

I miss you too Aud! I wish I was there as well!

This is what I'm talking about - Audrey gets to tour the world while I get stuck putting up with people I shouldn't even be bothering with. The time will come though when I'll be the one saying 'Audrey, I just climbed Mt. Andes and I wish you were the one giving my rope some slack...". Yeah right. That'd be the day when I beat Aud to doing things like climbing mountains and crossing old rivers like the Yangtse. I'd be lucky if I even get to visit the places she's already set foot on! Anyway, I'm glad she's having fun in China and I'm assuming she is still in one piece!

When God Closes a Door...

...somehow he opens a window. It is so true in one way or another. For the past few days I thought I lost a friend. But I guess once in awhile we all need sometime alone by ourselves to figure out what we want in life even though most times what we want are right in our faces. That is basically what ended up happening when I didnt hear from a dear friend of mine in days... he was trying to sort things out in his head. And I guess after he's confronted his feelings, he was again ready to deal with me.

I guess this is how men handle things... they just disappear from the face of the earth until they know what to say and how to deal with things. I think with us women we atleast say 'hold on while i disappear'... we give ample warning. Oh well, atleast my friend and I are all squared away and we will remain good friends. This makes me happy =).

G. @ 1/25/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter