| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 08, 2003 Stuff I've been so out of focus lately and I think I know what's bothering me. There's the new house. That in itself is enough to put me to the edge. Whoever said that home improvement is fun should be stoned to death! I'm sure it'll be all worth it by the time everything I want done to it is complete but for right now its a definite pain in the ass and everywhere else. Its like one project leads to another and another and another - before you know it, not one project is complete! There's also the dog, Tiny, and all her innocuous behavior. She's adorable, believe me! But she is a puppy and puppies have the tendency to misbehave once in awhile but sometimes her timing is just not right. It gets exhausting after awhile... And then there's other things that just keeps my mind wandering somewhere else. I have a friend who could be seriously sick and I haven't had the chance to get in touch with. This upsets me because I value my friends and my friendship with them and if, God forbid, anything happens to any of them, I can just see myself being a complete, total wreck! I hope everything will be ok. And Audrey's nowhere to bitch with about all these! Grrrrrrrrr........ On a lighter note, Tiny went to puppy school last night. I was kind of annoyed because I wanted to get her to class earlier but the stupid people on the road just had to stop and look at every friggin accident on the road! 'You want to see an accident, I'll show you an accident! *revs engine*'. Just kidding. But really, is it really necessary to slow down to an almost complete stop to analyze what happened and hypothesize on who's fault it may have been??? That's fhe cop's job! Let them do their work! Anyway, needless to say, Tiny got to the class late but we weren't the only one. Had we gotten there earlier though we wouldn't have been stuck sitting next to the loudest most annoying, most obnoxious little rat in the class! It's this rebarbative, loud bulldog that kept on barking and going at Tiny when infact she's less than half my dog's size! Sure, her owner says she just wants to play but can't she teach her dog to just shut up for a bit? Tiny was nice enough to play with her in the beginning but my dog got tired of going at it with the annoying bulldog that she just plopped down on the floor. But the other dog just kept going that i think Tiny finally had it and got up and just leapt at the bulldog and that was the end of that. Tiny wasn't even mean about it. She just wanted the other dog to shut up - I just wanted the other dog to shut up but if I were Tiny I would have done something else so its better that she took care of it herself. One thing that was discussed during class was 'biting' and how it's a big problem with puppies. Puppies are just like babies (except most puppies are cuter than most babies), they like putting things in their mouth. One big difference though is that puppies have these sharp things in their mouth called teeth! Sure, they are baby teeth but they are sharp as hell! Tiny gets into a biting binge once in awhile but nothing excessive. But when she starts, it can be hard to make her stop. So, this trainer told us that whenever our puppies start biting, we should yelp. Yeah. Right. I'm walking down the street with my dog and she starts biting and I start yelping? Pay me a million bucks and I'll do it. Insane, I tell you. Anyway, we didn't learn much from that first class. She taught us how to teach our dog to sit and go back to standing position. My dog knows how to do those already! She knows 'lie down' as well so yes the trip to that first class was kind of not worth it. Atleast Tiny got to play with other puppies though. She was the best looking dog in that room! Maybe not the cutest since there's this teeny weeny white dog with a red ribbon on that I must admit is very cute - but my dog can swallow that dog in one bite hehehe... KIDDING!
G. @
1/08/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|