| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 09, 2003 Spoon Feeding Seriously, sometimes I feel like I'm spoon feeding people that I work with. It's like I'm working with mindless beings that I have to supply them with everything that they have to do and everything that they need in order for them to do what they have to do! Simple logic doesn't apply to these group of people. Its like I have to draw pictures for them in order for them to get the idea! If anything, the downfall of any company should be blamed on the hiring managers that put these people in the position they are in! Thank goodness there are no heavy machineries involved in what we do. Otherwise, start runnign for your lives!
G. @
1/09/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|