Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





January 08, 2003


Speaking of friends...

Hola, Christine from the bundoks in Oklahoma (ain't it the whole state???)!!! Glad you found my weblog alright =). I miss you and Jolly as well and you both owe me a visit!

Audrey - You are missing one of the best weeks to be in NYC - Winter Restaurant week (3-course meals for $30.03)! Tons of restaurants on the list this year and not just hole in the wall ones either (Oyster Bar at The Plaza, Cafe des Artiste, Cafe Boulud, Aquavit, to name a few)!!! It would have been nice to hit up some of them with you...

And after a very, very, VERY long time of not hearing from her, I've finally gotten in touch my bull-ridin-sistah-#1, ARLEH!!! Its so good to talk to her (on IM, of course)!

Me: i beat up ray to get your IM
Her: hahahaha really?
Me: (ok maybe I didnt)
Her: I was talking to Mike on the phone one day when I found some pictures of us... you know ... when we were so young and carefree....
Me: now your old and carefree! i meant that with every bit of respect
Her: hahahaha more like old and reckless
Me: more reason to love you!


*sigh* It's so nice to have such pleasant conversation with friends even though you haven't seen or heard from each other for a very VERY long time... I miss you Arleh!!!

Bullriding sisters: This picture was taken ages ago. Arleh, Trish and I are on the famous bull right in the center of Wall Street in NYC. We're lucky we didn't get arrested! The guy to the right is Mike and the guy to the left (cut off) is Jose. Thanks to Jose for sending me this pic!


`nough with the shoutouts....

G. @ 1/08/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter