| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 03, 2003 Snowing, yet again The ice on the ground just melted and yet, it is snowing again. How cool is that IF YOU ARE AN ESKIMO! It's been snowing on and off since last night and now there's a white blanket on everything outside. It looks pretty nice from inside but I'm sure it's freezing outside right now. I can name a handful of people who would actually enjoy the fact that it is snowing right now because 1). They are crazy 2) Obsessed with snowboarding 3) They live on the other side of the country where it never snows (so they can't appreciate the fact that after the snow falls, you have to SHOVEL IT, otherwise it turns to ice which people like me slip on!) and 4) They are crazy. Don't get me wrong, I used to be all gung-ho whenever it snows coz I'm one of those peeps that can't wait to hit the slopes with my board. But since this isn't my season, then i could care less about it! All I want is to have my dog Tiny outside, and maybe my cats, take pictures, and then someone can take all the snow and shove it somewhere else. I will be going to London in a few weeks. My friend Trish said that I will love it there. She also mentioned that everything there seems small (cars, stores, streets, etc...). She said she didn't see one fat person while she was there (I wonder if they execute them when they hit a certain weight? hmmmm.. shall look into it). Incidentally, AOL News had this headline today: 'Houston, we have a problem'. They are referring to a survey where Houston has been ranked as the fattest city in the nation for the third straight year. I will try to put a link on here as soon as I find where AOL is getting the story from.
G. @
1/03/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|