| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 31, 2003 Off with my head! I'm not kidding. I have spent the past 2 days with a fuckin headache. Wednesday was horrible. I woke up with a headache and didn't think much of it. A couple of hours later I was in so much pain that I got my dog howling because of my screams from the unbearable feeling in my head. My vision in my left eye was so blurry. Couldn't really open my eyes and had to hide under layers of blankets because the light was bothering me. I was out of commission until later that day. Migraine is the biggest bitch i've ever met! Anyway, yesterday i woke up with the same aching feeling in my head but decided to wait it out and then take medication. It didnt get as horrible as it did the day before but today I woke up feeling the same thing! We'll see what happens today.
G. @
1/31/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|