| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 24, 2003 Lately I've been so bent out and all worked up over things or people - I shouldn't really let them do this to me. I'm usually care-free, mindful of the things that would make me happy rather than worry about things that might bring me down. But lately the latter has been true. Why do I even bother surrounding myself with such characters? A wise woman once told me, 'Think of places you want to visit this year and we'll go together - don't get all fuckered up with trivial bullshit"... or something to that effect. So with that in mind, I have listed the 10 places I would like to visit this year (not in any particular order) 1. Seattle - so I can hang out with my girl Arleh and have some real venting sessions (she promised alcohol included!) 2. Paris - Audrey promised me we'll have a wonderful time there. 3. Miami - so I can hang out with my girls Trish, Kat, Gail and Sol. The beach won't be the same without them. 4. Dominican Republic - some girls at work are thinking of signing up for a week long kite boarding - never done it before but I'm up for the challenge. 5. Ireland - Kat and I are thinking of going there and Kat is cool to travel with. 6. Australia - I have been wanting to hit the Great Barrier Reef. I don't care if Audrey says its overrated -it'd be a dream come true if I can get my scuba certification there! 7. Africa - Who doesn't want to go to Africa? 8. London - Only to see London in its entirety - nothing else (maybe have afternoon tea at Harrod's!). 9. Maldives - I heard its gorgeous there..... 10. India - a friend might be getting married there this year. What a perfect excuse to visit! There you go. I don't know how much of the above I'll see this year but hopefully I'll be able to hit up some of them. I feel better already. Thanks, Aud!
G. @
1/24/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|