| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 09, 2003 In the news... This really pisses me off. Why do people keep on having kids when in fact they can't take care of them? And even worse, why do people have kids and abuse them and let others do the same??? It still baffles me that you have to take a driving class and a driving exam in order for you to get behind the wheel yet anyone can have a kid! This child abuse case involves 3 kids, one of them is dead, and all three were abused by their own mother, their own aunt, and friends of their own parent! What have these kids done to deserve to be treated like animals? I dont even let my dog sleep in his own urine so I can't imagine anyone letting kids sleep, wake-up and live in their own waste! Hint: If you can't take care of a child, don't have one. How simple is that? Have these people ever heard of contraceptions??? I mean, its nothing scientific and you don't even have to be good in math to figure out that the cost of raising a child is more expensive and involves a lot more responsibility than buying a condom and actually using it! I was in the city the other day and I passed by the national debt clock. We sure owe a lot that it makes me wonder if there is even enough money in the world to pay it all off! I wonder if that number has ever gone down? More later (i hope)....
G. @
1/09/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|