| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
December 04, 2002 Work Talk The kind of conversations I have at work is not necessarily all stupid. Some are very educational. For example: Do you know that a female penguin would bend over for rocks? This is something I was reminded of today by one of my coworkers. We actually had the same conversation during a trip to our Texas office ( we were on like a 4 hour lay over). Apparently penguins need rocks to build a nest. So when a male penguin leaves his woman, other male penguins come around bearing gifts (rocks) and the female penguin just drop everything and bend over to acquire said gift. Talk about cheap! I certainly didn't know that any creature could be so low that they'd settle for rocks. I should pay attention more to what my coworkers talk about when they are at my desk instead of just ignoring them and pretending I'm in a different universe.
G. @
12/04/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|