Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





December 19, 2002


Whatever

Yesterday I went to this chinese food restaurant with a bunch of coworkers here in TX (yes, I am in cowboy country) and my fortune cookie read "Liars, when telling the truth, are not believed". Ain't that the fucking truth. Why do people say 'You have my word - i will do as I say' and sound like they mean it and as it turns out they are just telling you what you want to hear?!?!? If you can't hold on to a person's words - if they keep on breaking promises - then what the hell else do we have to hold on to to have faith in that person in the future???

I guess you can say I'm quite disappointed right now. I have set my expectations too high only to find myself frustrated and disappointed. I have too much faith in people sometimes. I give people the benefit of the doubt all the time. And then I end up getting hurt in the end. Whatever happens to saying what you mean and meaning what you say and having your actions follow through what you've said (did that make sense?)???

A new year is about to start and I think I shall change again. For the better for me. For the wose for all those in my life who have fucked up one chance after another that i've given them. This may sound brutal but put yourself in my position and you'll probably feel bitter as well.

What holidays?

G. @ 12/19/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter