Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





December 02, 2002


Things I wouldn't mind doing before...

I won't finish that sentence, as some of you might think it morbid. I will, however, give you the list of things I'd like to be able to do in this lifetime (just random thoughts as I sit at my desk, twiddling my thumbs, while I wait for my project to be delivered to my team):

1. Skydiving - it doesn't matter where as long as i have a ground to land on
2. Scubadiving - i'd love to go to Thailand *smile* and scuba dive. Maybe Bermuda as well since I didn't get the chance to while I was there. And of course, I wouldn't mind seeing the great barrier reef in Australia
3. Go on a balloon ride - I know there's a technical term for this - bite me!
4. Travel incessantly - I'd love to go to India, Africa, France, Ireland, Brazil, Costa Rica, Australia, Thailand, Belgium, Switzerland and of course London. Basically, I want to see the world! The ones I've listed are top on my list though (not in any order).
5. Meet the Queen of England - don't ask why.
6. Actually write a book (no dirty jokes either!).
7. Participate in as many Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's marathon as possible - of course in honor of my grandfather...
8. Own a flower shop so I can finally be surrounded with flowers while still alive.
9. Make my parents happy and proud of me.
10. Make a lasting impression on everyone.

It's not in any order. Out of all that, i think the most impossible one is meeting the Queen of England. So if any of you guys have like some kind of tight relationship with her, HOOK ME UP!

P.S.
Antarctica just made #4 above.

G. @ 12/02/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter