| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
December 02, 2002 T-Day This year, it's purely Turkey Day for me. I don't know. Usually when September hits, you can hear me singing Christmat carols already. Not this year. I'm just not in holiday mood and I don't know why. Actually, I have some idea but we don't need to get into that. My weekend was uneventful to say the least. I've basically made an imprint on the couch from lying on it soooo much this weekend. I kid you not. I watched so much TV that I gave myself a headache. It's really not good. I could have picked up a book or painted or something but I didn't do any of those! Maybe it's a mistake to give up snowboarding this year. I'd have to rethink that one. Of course, if I do decide on picking up snowboarding again, I really ought to go back to the gym and strengthen my bad wrist and bad knee. I've been meaning to go and I think I'll start this week.
G. @
12/02/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|