| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
December 03, 2002 Phat Tuesday Its Tuesday and I'm already exhausted. To think that I spent my weekend like a sloth would and already I'm tired. It probably has something to do with the fact that I was at work late last night. So typical. I was on my way out - just packing up my stuff when I get a phone call 'it's ready". "It" being work. So, I unpack my computer, and got started. And now here I am, tired as hell! Anyway, it's very sunny outside - and freezing cold! It's supposed to snow tomorrow night into Thursday. Wooopiiiiiii! I meant that in a sarcastic way. If I need snow this year, I'd be the happiest person when it actually snows but since I'm not going to have much use for it (nope - i haven't decided to go back boarding this year), then I really don't have any use for it. I'd rather be somewhere warm.... Chill! What is it with today that everyone is like over the edge? I'm usually the only one who's over the edge while at work and now everyone I talk to have seems to have something up their ass. Kat's email had an attitude tone (well - i didn't think it did but it was pointed out that it did - althought I didn't take offense from it) and just a few minutes ago, my friend Sol was having a panic attack that it sounded like she was taking her frustrations out on me (i know she didn't meant it specially since I know I don't look like a punching bag - not even in the same weight class). I shouldn't be one to talk coz there's been times when i blew up on people because of something not even remotely related to them but just coz at the time they caught me being in a bad mood. So, i'm not prosecuting my friends for having a bad day, coz i've had bad days myself. Really what we should do is try counting to 10 - it helps once in awhile.
G. @
12/03/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|