Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





December 09, 2002


Monday Monday!

Am i the only one who is thankful that it is monday? Actually, I can't believe it myself but knowing that the first iteration of my project is complete gives me such a relief that I don't even mind that it's Monday today!

Boring.

Anyway, the weekend was alright. Saw my goddaughter. Very cute! She seemed very please to see me. She is now 5 months and growing rapidly! Didn't stay there that long coz I had some shopping to do. I don't know what I do with my winter clothes but it seems that I lose them every year! Or is that just a lame excuse to buy new stuff? I don't know - in my case, i don't think so.

What else... Oh - I was watching the E! channel on Saturday night and they had WIld On Thailand with the new host. Makes me wanna visit that country even more!

Btw, I have to update my 10 things i wanna do (see previous posts)... Gotta add bungee jumping on that list which would make it an uneven eleven. Oh well. I'll get over it!

More later!

G. @ 12/09/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter