Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





December 05, 2002


Let it snow... let it snow... yada yada

So it's snowing outside. Snowring really hard that I can't even see the harbor from my window. It's pretty cool actually. The boats outside are all covered in white and the water is frozen. Looks like a postcard.

This is how it looks like today.



This is how it looks like on a regular day.


This is why I refuse to move into an office where I get some privacy!

Anyway, our office actually closes at noon today because they don't want people getting stranded. It's 12:30 now and I'm still here. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!???!?! Mostly everyone's gone, there's only me, and this guy that works under my project, are left. Workaholic? No, it's called deadline! I have the option to go home and work from there but I'm not leaving my team here (and in TX) if they are working from the office - it's just good managerial practice, I think. Plus I wanna make sure no one's slacking off heh heh heh... I'm brutal, aren't I?




G. @ 12/05/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter