Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





December 11, 2002


Focus

I'm about to take the PMI Professional Project Management certification and I can't remember anything I read about it. I'm so out of focused lately I don't know what's wrong! I have been reading the same paragraph 5 times and its not registering! Argh! I'm not the type who takes the time to prepare for stuff like this. Always been a procrastinator and it's worked for me so many times in the past but this is cutting it close. My test is just around the corner and I still can't concentrate. Have I been out of school that long that I can't even get in the mood to comprehend things I'm probably never going to use except to get that certificate??? But give me a Harry Potter or Tom Clancy or any non-educational-fictional book and I can probably give you a synopsis of the entire book by the end of the day!

I shall read atleast a chapter of this book (and my notes) per day and actually understand what it says. And when I reach the last chapter, i will start from the first chapter again, so on and so forth... I can do this - i need some kind of motivation. Suggestions?


G. @ 12/11/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter