| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
December 19, 2002 Fate Just when you thought i've completely lost my mind and is hopeless this season - well here's something i'm actually excited about. I'M GETTING ME A PUPPY! Actually, my puppy is going to be a regular sized dog by the time I pick her up. Her name is going to be Fate and she's a Saint Bernard, one of the coolest dog breeds ever. She will be 10 weeks old by the time I take her home. I'm sure my cats, Ash and Coal, will be very excited to see her. I'm waaaay excited to spend time with her and train her and watch her grow into a pony-size dog! I should start looking into saddles coz my goddaughter, Karissa, will be riding her around, I'm sure. This is Fate. She was about 6 weeks old in this picture.
Anyway, I'm picking up Fate at a kennel in upstate new york on Sunday and paying good money for her. I'd pick up a puppy at the ASPCA but I really want a Saint Bernard and I want it as young as possible so I can train her the way I want to. I'm so thrilled and can't wait to walk in to Petco with her by my side and we'll walk down the toys isle and she can pick any toy she wants! I can see it now - she'll be a spoiled brat!
G. @
12/19/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|