Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





December 23, 2002


Actually It's TINY

Not Fate, but Tiny. I ended up naming my dog Tiny. The breeder suggested a two syllable name so that you can change the way you say the first and the second syllables and they'll be able to learn from the way you say it what you want her to do or if she's doing anything right/wrong.

Anyway, I thought I'd post an updated picture of her. This is her today at 20 pounds, 10 weeks old.
.

As you can see, at 10 weeks old there is absolutely nothing tiny about her! But I think the name is perfect for her personality. She's been out a couple of times and she just charmed everyone that passed by! Isn't my baby cute???

G. @ 12/23/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter