| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
October 14, 2002 That Bastard! This morning when I got in my car, I noticed that I needed some gas. So I drove to the gasoline station. When I turned off my engine, I thought twice about stepping out of my car. What if there's a sniper around looking for some perfect target? So, I looked around and then cautiously stepped out of my car. As I pumped gas, I was very paranoid. I kept on looking around me, at cars passing by, people walking around, building windows, etc... I've gotten paranoid because of some coward who goes around Maryland shooting innocent people. This really pisses me off. Apparently the kid that he shot the other day didn't make it - he's gone. Dead. How dare that person take that kid's life? And how dare he take my life - essentially him instilling this paranoia in me that someone driving by is going to shoot me while I pump gas into my car is sort of changing the way I'd like to live my life! Damn that bastard! Damn him to hell!
G. @
10/14/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|