Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





October 22, 2002


Pissed Off

I'm kind of annoyed. And I feel bad that I had to vent on Trish. So, needless to say, I'll vent on here!

I've been trying to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I've sent a couple of emails and letters to people I know and some of them donated money (thanks, guys!) and some just couldn't afford to at this time (goodluck with the job hunt!) which I can totally understand. And some told me they are broke when on the contrary I see them spend money left and right. Why not just tell me that you don't want to donate money to a good cause and you'd rather waste it away on something else? I can take that. I can take honesty any day! What I don't understand is the need of some people to give me some bullshit like I'd never find out the truth one way or another. That's just wrong.

Speaking of wrong, I invited a friend of mine over to our place and the response I get is 'Did you get rid of your cats yet?'. What the hell is that about? I have friends who have allergies and still come to my house often and my cats don't bother them. I think it's just wrong for people to say things like that. Which reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend of mine:


Me: My cats are awesome, aren't they?
Her: They are very cute! Why don't you bring them in?
Me: To work? Some people are allergic!
Her: So what? They bring their kids in and I'm allergic to them - do you hear me complaining?


Anyway, these are the things that annoy me today.

G. @ 10/22/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter