| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
October 01, 2002 For Aud Well - here it is. An entry that is not 2 months old. Happy, Audrey??? Hehehe... Actually, I do not know why I haven't entered anything on here in awhile considering a lot has happened since July 12, 2002 (my last entry prior to this). - Went to the Philippines with Audrey (will post that story later on) - My whole department was laid off (except for me - and no, don't say congratulations yet). - Went to Dallas, TX (no story there - except that I got this cool cowgirl boots. Yeee-haaaw!) I think those are the major ones. In retrospect, there hasn't been a lot going on with me. hmmmm... I have to stir up some stuff so i can put something interesting on here!
G. @
10/01/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|