Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





July 12, 2002


Godmother

Alas! I'm a godmother of one of the cutest baby girl in the whole wide world. Her name is Karissa. And she's adorable and cute and beautiful! And i'm not just saying this because she's my goddaughter. You know how newborns dont usually look very cute. They look all wrinkly and blotchy and they are peeling all over the place. Not my Karissa. She's all smooth and her skin is evenly toned and she's peeling but not in a disgusting way. She also barely cried during my visits. I was there the day she was born but she was already in the nursery. You should have seen her! Every baby in there was wailing and screaming and crying, but not her. She's just lying there, trying to sleep with an annoyed look on her face. Already she's turning out ot be like me hehehehe. The only time I heard her cry was when her parents were cleaning her coz she pooped. It's coz they were doing it too slowly and u know how cold it could get in the hospital. I would cry to if I had all these poop on me, and its cold, and i'm naked. So i dont blame her at all.

Anyway, Karissa is my angel. I am very happy she's born and that she's ok. I can't wait to babysit for her!

G. @ 7/12/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter