Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





July 12, 2002


DMV

I was recently at the DMV in Stamford to renew my registration. And let me tell you - i felt like I was in hell. I sat there for more than two hours to wait for them to give me a gaddam sticker. While I waited which seemed like it was to eternity, I noticed a couple of things:

1.Compared to everyone at the DMV, I looked like I came from Ethiopia! I'm not kidding! Everyone there was fat! Some probably weight three times my weight. Even the kids look like they are heavier than I am.

2. You don't need to be smart to work at the DMV - you just need to be loaded with attitude. I'm not saying at all that the people that worked at DMV are not smartbut DAMN! They do have attitude problems! As you approach their ghetto desk they look you up and down like they want to challenge you into a duel.

3. People that go to DMV bring their entire posse with them. Had I known this I would have brought a posse of my own. But it seems that everyone there brought atleast 2 other people with them that doesn't really have any business being at the DMV. And when the number of the leader of the posse (that's what I call the person that actually has business being at the DMV) is called, the whole posse approaches the bench. WTF??? I guess I can't really blame them. If I were them and I have a posse with me, I'd probably bring them with me when I approach the desk because of reason #2.

4. Why the fuck do people bring their kids with them??? Do they think the DMV is a fucking playground? This might be why the people that work at DMV have attitude (refer to #2). There are kids running around, crying, screaming, etc... and it's sooo damn annoying! And you know what's even more annoying? The parents of these kids. They go up to the desk of the lady with attitude, with their kid in their arms and plead for the lady to help them first. WTF again! Who told you to bring your kid with you into the DMV? I dont care if your kid is crying. I don't care if your kid is hungry. I've been sitting on the same spot for more than 2 fucking hours! YOU ARE NOT JUMPING IN FRONT OF ME!

Wheeew. I was sure glad to get out of that office. It sure made me an even more bitter person.

G. @ 7/12/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter