| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
June 06, 2002 Starwars Episode 2 sucked big nuts! Wow - i can't believe I just typed that. I can feel the hatred from the star wars fans. Kiss my ass Anyway, its true. I thought the movie sucked big time. The story was soooo slow that it put me to sleep twice! That's the very first time that I ever fell asleep while watching a movie in the theater! It was soooo damn boring and annoying that i would rather stab myself with a plastic spoon than continue watching it. Anakin is a whining pussy! Every scene he was in all he did was whine, whine, whine that if I were Padme, I'd take his light sabre and use it on him. The movie didn't really pick up until after Obi Wan was captured. I woke up then. The fight scenes from then on were pretty cool specially Yoda's fight scene. He kicked ass! Even though the movie as a whole wasn't that good, Yoda's fight scene was worth the 10 bucks. Still, I have to watch the first three original movies to get me out of the trauma that episode II caused me. Some notes on the movie: 1. As I've stated before, Yoda kicked ass! He was fast, and precise and soooo damn cute in his fight scene. 2. Padme's outfits were awesome. My fave is the backless outfit she was wearing while in the countryside with annoying Anakin. 3. No wonder they made young Anakin annoying in episode I. To prepare us for episode II - he's sooo damn annoying! He's 338,123,952 times more annoying than JarJar Binks! 4. Point number 3 explains why Luke skywalker turned out to be a little whiner in the first 3 original movies - he got it from his dad. 5. Eventhough he irritated the hell out of me, Anakin is a cutie. And so is Padme. So how the hell did they end up with an ugly kid like Luke Skywalked??? I'm not sorry I spent money and time to see the movie - coz atleast now i can complain about it.
G. @
6/06/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|