Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





June 21, 2002


Moon, Bunghole, and everything else that MIGHT be cool

Liz just called me a bunghole. I dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Since I like her, I would think its a good thing but just the sound of it - "bunghole" - doesn't sound like its a good thing. It almost sounds like "dung".

Anyway, I saw the moon last night. And I don't mean like just saw it like i looked up the sky and there it was. I mean, I saw it like I've never seen it before... I got this telescope for my bday and last night while it was still bright outside, I took my cat, Coal, outside and decided to take the telescope with me as well. So I pointed it towards the moon... and there it was. I could see details like craters and how rough the surface is. I saw where the light is not hitting it anymore... where it fades into nothing. It was awesome. After looking at it for quite some time, i felt relaxed. It has been a tough week. And seeing the moon that way made me forget all the stress, even just for a bit. It made me realize how wonderful things could be.

***More later....***

G. @ 6/21/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter