Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





May 10, 2002


Me? Walking? Yes Way!!!

I decided a couple of weeks ago that I'm going to do something that is not me. I'm going to participate in a marathon walk. For those of you who know me, you'll know that I am not a big fun of walking or running. I'm the type of person that would try to swindle a parking space closest to the door just so I don't have to walk. So you wonder what's gotten into me? I just thought it'd be nice to do something different for a change. To do something that would benefit me and the society.

*BRB - MEETING!*

Ok - now I'm back. Anyway, as I was saying, I will be participating in the upcoming Leukemia and Lymphoma Society marathon walk in Bermuda. I will be doing it in honor of my late grandfather, Anthonia Gloria, who died from Leukemia before I was born. I started training this week and so far I can do 4.1 miles in an hour (the marathon is about 26+ miles). I think I can do it.. we'll see!

G. @ 5/10/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter