| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
May 31, 2002 Happy Birthday to me... That's right - today I turn 26. Exciting. Yeah right. What could be more exciting than spending your 26th birthday at work. From 5:30 in the morning til God knows when. Of course I don't mind. Really, I don't. I mean, who needs sleep nowadays? Anyway - plans today? Nothing that I know of. I plan to be here at work til they say I can leave (I'm hoping they'd let me go early - sort of a birthday present kinda thing). When I go home, I intent to let my cats out of the house. They love that. And I love it too. I love hearing Coal pleading to get out. And once I open the door, she bolts right out. Meanwhile, Ash peeks from the steps of the stairs. I try to coax her all the time. Finally, after a few minutes of calling her name, she'd step out cautiously and as soon as her paws hit the bare concrete, she bolts right back in. Very cute. Ok - after I chase after Coal so that we can both go back inside, I think I will watch TV. Or if I find a decent canvas - I'll probably paint something. Then eat dinner - whatever's convenient to eat, i guess. And I guess that's it. It's just another day really - except today people are going to try to be nice to me (atleast I'm hoping they would). I already got flowers from my boss (she's always nice to me). She picked them from her garden. They are gorgeous! And makes my cube smell absolutely awesome. Anyway. Go about your business. Coz I'm going about mine. That's it. Enough whining for today. Update Don't you hate it when you're half asleep and people actually try to strike a conversation with you? I do. After writing the entry above, I slumped right in my chair trying to take a quick nap (don't worry - it's ok. Someone's already sprawled on the floor next to my cube) and someone comes over and starts blabbing right at me. I said "Don't mind me - i'm trying to sleep". That didn't stop her. Oh well.
G. @
5/31/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|