| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
May 10, 2002 F%@K!!! For some reason my post from last night was NOT saved! I was babbling, and rambling about Patricia and Roland's wedding... it was a sweet, thoughtful, and curse-free post and now it's F%@KING GONE! *breathe*breather* Anyway, last night's post went sort of like this: My friends Patricia (Trish) and Roland (Rol) (finally) got married this past weeked. It was a very small, simple, yet romantic and memorable wedding. Since I've know Trish and Rol I just knew that they were going to get married. And when Trish announced their engagement last year, my gut feeling came to reality. It's funny how much I learned about the two of them during the reception. I've known Trish for atleast 7 years and Roland for about 5 years. But during their wedding reception, I saw a side of them that I've never seen before. Roland was getting down and dirty - dancing to N' Sync's Bye-Bye-Bye. And Trish was getting all freaky with him on the dance floor. I'm telling you, my jaw dropped as I saw both of them bump and grind in front of all their families and friends. But they were having fun, and no one else seemed to mind, so its all cool.
G. @
5/10/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|