Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





May 20, 2002


And You Thought Friday was Insane???

Think again.

This is frontpage headline in the Stamford Advocate today. What is happening to the world??? This guy had bombs, grenades, loads of ammo and a variety of guns - enough ammunition to arm a small country! Yet they let him go. Meanwhile somewhere in the country they are probably holding people in cells just because they look Arab! I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up here at my work and start using his other stash of weapons on us. Afterall, the guy is supposed to be a millionaire. Heck - a $250,000 bond is nothing to him. He would have produced that money in a heartbeat. I don't know what they were thinking letting him go that easily....

So if you guys don't see a post from me tomorrow - that means he stopped by my office.

I'm feeling a little sick *cough*cough*... I think I'm going home.

G. @ 5/20/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter